Westchester County Family Court Lawyers

We understand that family law issues are sensitive matters that can become highly emotional. These issues may include relationships between husbands, wives, children, grandparents and domestic partners. If you are from Westchester County and going through a family law resolution with any of these issues, Harold, Salant, Strassfield & Speilberg can help you. We have 36 years of experience and excel in litigation settings.

Helping Mothers, Fathers and Relatives Obtain Child Custody

Child support can be one of the most troubling issues individuals deal with when it comes to children and family court. The Salant lawyers keep current on the constant changes in the law and ensure that clients’ rights are protected at every stage. Whether you are entitled to child support, need assistance paying for a child’s college or need a modification from an existing order of support, the Salant lawyers can help.

Harold, Salant, Strassfield & Speilberg in Westchester County

Although Harold Salant and his son Gregory Salant specialize in family court litigation and divorce law, the law firm handles almost all types of law in Westchester County. As a full service, general practice law firm, we represent and advise clients in the areas of:

  • Real Estate Law
  • Bankruptcy Law
  • Contracts
  • Business Organizations
  • Family Law
  • Divorce Law & Mediation
  • Estate Planning
  • Employment Law for the Employee and Employer
  • Labor Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Negligence
  • Probate & Estate Administration
  • Landlord/Tenant Law and Trusts

At Harold, Salant, Strassfield & Speilberg, every case is handled with individual care and expertise to ensure that clients’ goals are met. While it is the client who makes the ultimate decision as to how their case proceeds, we ensure that you are represented strongly & efficiently from beginning to end.

Get in Touch with Us

We provide free consultation based on your specific legal issues. Call us at 914-821-6952 or email us at gsalant@haroldsalant.com or fill out our request form online.